Saturday, February 17, 2007

problems in Flickr


Screenshot_1
Originally uploaded by yakifung.
I got up this morning thinking i'd check my Flickr account seeing if anyone had commented on a photo or sent me a message. I did get my first comment! I am very excited it has given me hope to this project. Also this morning my Flickr account has taken a turn i would not have expected. Two things have happened. One, on my photo page as shown hery, my photograph is covered by another photograph. It is the sunflower in this screen shot I took of my page. When I click on the photo it does go to my photograph of a photoshoped face in the sky. I can't explain this at all. I am now in the process of emailing flickr and getting to the bottom of this. Like I said, there were two things wrong. The second is in my next post coming up in just a second.

No comments: